Friday 3 June 2011

give me a GARRRR- go on, get your pirate on!

In store at the moment we have a pirate window in- and I, love it!!
If, like me, your a pirate fan, below are all things pirate-y.

Millie Childrenswear boutique, Bury St. Edmunds




no added sugar, long sleeve sailor tee



powell craft, anchor mouse



mitty james, red & white stripe towelling



TNY, white & navy leather boat shoes






TNY, white & navy leather pram boat shoes



mitty james, red & white stripe swim trunks




powell craft, pirate rag doll



no added sugar, red & pink stripe bustle dress



lili gaufrette, navy & white stripe jacket & shorts



no added sugar, red & white stripe tee

Call Millie on 01284 750205 for any prices or purchases, as our online store is not yet operating.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I did a pirate post on my own blog http://onenicelittleearner.blogspot.com/2011/05/pirates-life-for-me-yeehar.html
    I must admit, I'm very tempted by the little blue and white baby suit with the bows on...
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    The little blue & white suit is very adorable.

    ReplyDelete